Thursday, January 14, 2016

Image result for lovely phrases

Hey....Good morning gals!
Tick, tick, tick......my holidays are fast running out, and boy, am I struggling with that. 

Image result for clip art lol
Though I will pick out all the good bits about my holidays. I've had
Image result for clip art the word fun\
.....had sleep ins, made heaps of great stuff, caught up with friends, gone swimming, kept up with going to gym, emailing to my blogging friends. Oh I could keep going on here. 

How about I show you some of the groovy stuff I've made. I've had a blast. 
A cute little ruffle bag for the markets, just loving the out there colours. This little bag is  big enough to carry your purse, phone and keys. I use it when I'm meeting up with friends for morning tea. Just right.





Image result for clip art lol

\
Little girls dress with crocheted yoke. Visit Pinterest for some crocheted yoke ideas.





Come on...you all knew there'd be some knitting somewhere in my new post. 
                                                                                      Image result for clip art lol

Tizzy knee warmers for the little gals for winter topped off with big buttons for some extra zing.


                 Oh yes and some more on the go....

    Donated yarn that has been turned into a great little baby cardigan. I adore the turned collar and it was pretty easy to do. 

Image result for clipart laundry

Pink and darling prints always are an eye catcher, so I'm hoping the two laundry bags I have made will sell at the market. Surely some little girl will love these.

 Image result for clipart border lines

The size is about 29" x 24" and double stitched for extra strength.

                  Image result for clipart border lines

       
Couldn't help but make another mug rug. I have made a couple of these now, they will be off to the tourist centre.


 A cup of memories


There are heaps of super patterns for mug rug across the net, so if you want to give them a go....the world is your oyster for designs.
Well my little petals, I'm out of here. 

Everyone still has their eyes shut around here so I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. Just me and my head. lol
Have a beautiful day!
Ciao, Anita.


2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Anita you are a whirlwind of activity as usual, love everything you have made. Hugs to you,
Meredith

Julie said...

Somehow I missed this post Anita. Phew you sure have been busy my friend ... I adore that little ruffle bag, your colours are gorgeous. And all your knitting & sewing - looks like you are enjoying the holiday time to create in your craft shed. Keep up the great work Anita.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...