Sunday, May 10, 2015


Image result for clip art mother's day
I hope everyone is enjoying their Mother’s Day, but we all know every day is special anyway!!  I’ve had a cuppa made for me and a lovely cooked breakfast this morning....I’m pretty happy with that. I anticipate a relaxing day of roaming around the house, a bit of sewing, heaps of knitting, the sun is shining so maybe a wonder through the garden. I’ve text my chick friends to wish them all the best for the day too.
I’ve had stacks of fun this week knitting up a storm with cowls and headbands. I’ve found some groovy patterns on the net. Let me share them with you.......


This yarn is super soft and lovely to knit with. Casting on felt weird and I wondered if I was going to enjoy the project. But alas, I did.
 This cute little headband was just made up out of my head and inspiration. I saw something similar on Pinterest and slapped some stitched on my needles and went for it.
 Image result for clip art small with love
 Two of the same pattern, different colours. Loved knitting these. Click here for pattern.
 This pattern is heaps fun as well. I’ll be selling them at the markets and I know they will be popular. They are a bit wider but can be used as a neck warmer as well. Click here for pattern.
 Image result for clip art row of flowers
 Hey what’s this? Frozen material? Have to wait to see what happens with this. lol
 No Ma, it wasn’t me that stole your toy stuffing from the sewing shed.....it was another dog!!!
 Milo
I’m off now to enjoy the rest of my day and plod around. I’m sure I’ll be seeing Heather the feather today and she’ll cause some sort of chaos. Can’t wait.
Catch ya!!
Cheers, Anita.
Viva Italia. xx

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Lovely knitted projects, Happy Mothers Day.

Karen S said...

Sounds like you have a good plan for Mother's Day.
Great variety of yarns in those projects. I Know it isn't, but that first one looks like homespun wool. Great texture.
Milo is obviously finding lots to keep him occupied. :)
PS Did you get the site I emailed to you?

JoJo said...

Enjoy your day! Loved your latest projects and Milo is SILLY!

Maria said...

Pleased you had a lovely Mothers Day... Lots of fab knitting there...

Mereknits said...

Happy Mother's Day Anita. Love all your knitting.
Hugs,
Meredith

Kim said...

More lovely knitted woollies from your clever needles! Sounds as if you have had a lovely Mother's Day, Anita. Have a great week!

Jane said...

Those needles have been busy again, love that yarn at the top

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...